Council on Postsecondary Education
Sunday, September 17, 2006
2 p.m. (ET)
Ballroom V & VI
Cincinnati Airport Marriott (70K PDF)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes (54K PDF)
- Focus on Reform: NKU’s Center for Integrated Natural Science and Mathematics (19K PDF)
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
- Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
- Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
- Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
- The Council Business
- Other Business
- Next Meeting – November 6, 2006, CPE Offices, Frankfort