Council on Postsecondary Education
May 22, 2006
10 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A
8-10 a.m. – Budget and Finance Policy Group meeting (Mtg Rm A)
8-10 a.m. – Quality and Accountability Policy Group meeting (Mtg Rm B)
8-10 a.m. – Research, Economic Development, and Commercialization Policy Group meeting (KYAE Training Room)
Oath of Office
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
- Question 2 – Is Kentucky postsecondary education affordable for its citizens?
- Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
- May Graduates (65K PDF)
- Report from Quality and Accountability Policy Group
- Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
- Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
- The Council Business
- Other Business
- Next Meeting – July 10, 2006