CPE Agenda: November 6, 2006
Council on Postsecondary Education
November 6, 2006
10:00 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A
8:30-10:00 a.m. – Budget and Finance Policy Group (Mtg Rm A)
8-10:00 a.m. – Quality and Accountability Policy Group (Mtg Rm G)
8-10:00 a.m. – Research, Economic Development, and Commercialization Policy Group (Mtg Rm E)
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Focus on Reform: Report from the Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges and Universities
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
- Question 2 - Is Kentucky postsecondary education affordable for its citizens?
- Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
- Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
- Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
- The Council Business
- Other Business
- Next Meeting – January 29, 2007