Council on Postsecondary Education
January 29, 2007
10:30 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A, Frankfort, Kentucky
8-10:30 a.m. – Budget and Finance Policy Group Meeting (KYAE Training Room)
8-10:30 a.m. – Quality and Accountability Policy Group (Mtg Room A)
8-10:30 a.m. – Research, Economic Development, and Commercialization Policy Group (Mtg Room E)
Approval of Minutes
1. Budget and Finance Policy Group Report
2. Legislative Update (32K PDF)
3. 2005-06 Accountability Report (41K PDF)
Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
4. P-16 Council Report (41K PDF)
5. Commissioner of Education Report (57K PDF)
Question 2 – Is Kentucky postsecondary education affordable for its citizens?
6. Action: 2007-08 Tuition and Fee Proposals (305K PDF)
Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
7. Quality and Accountability Policy Group Report
8. Developmental Education Task Force Report (57K PDF)
9. World Languages Work Group Update (39K PDF)
10. Official Fall 2006 Postsecondary Enrollment (53K PDF)
11. Updated- 2006 Migration Study (260K PDF)
Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
12. CEO Report (37K PDF)
13. Kentucky Plan for Equal Opportunities 2007 Degree Program Eligibility (197K PDF)
Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
14. Research, Economic Development, and Commercialization Policy Group Report
15. Action: Statewide Engineering Strategy Report 2001-2006 (35K PDF)
16. Action: MuSU and WKU Regional Stewardship Proposals (68K PDF)
17. Statewide Facilities Condition Assessment Study Report (49K PDF)
The Council Business
18. Nominating Committee Report (30K)
Next Meeting – March 5, 2007