Council on Postsecondary Education
February 1, 2008
10 a.m. (ET)
CPE Meeting Room A, Frankfort, Kentucky
Oath of Office
Approval of Minutes
1. Budget and Finance Policy Group Report
2. Quality and Accountability Policy Group
3. Legislative Update (32K PDF)
Bill Chart 1-31-08 (354K PDF)
4. Kentucky Plan for Equal Opportunities 2008 Degree Program Eligibility (181K PDF) Revised 1-31-08
Question 1 – Are more Kentuckians ready for postsecondary education?
5. P-16 Council Report: Focus on Alignment (39K PDF)
6. Commissioner of Education Report
Question 2 – Is Kentucky postsecondary education affordable for its citizens?
Question 3 – Do more Kentuckians have certificates and degrees?
7. Project Graduate (38K PDF)
8. Kentucky Adult Learner Initiative (40K PDF)
9. Fall 2007 Enrollment Report (54K PDF) Revised 1-31-08
Question 4 – Are college graduates prepared for life and work in Kentucky?
10. Kentucky Plan for Equal Opportunities Statewide Diversity Study Status Report (46K PDF)
Question 5 – Are Kentucky’s people, communities, and economy benefiting?
11. STEM Task Force Update (36K PDF)
12. 2008-10 County Profiles (48K PDF)
County Profiles (10331K PDF)
The Council Business
13. Nominating Committee Report (29K PDF)
14. Council Committee Assignments
15. Resolutions of Service
Suvas Desai (56K PDF)
Allyson Handley (55K PDF)
Next Meeting – Special Council meeting, February 26, CPE offices, Frankfort