2012 Student Success Summit
Thank you to all who participated in the "Kentucky Student Success Summit" held April 2-3 at the Marriott Downtown in Louisville.
The summit, targeted toward Kentucky faculty, staff and administrators, was designed to promote student success initiatives and best practices.
Those interested in using the materials supplementing the presentations can access them using the links below.
- Welcome by Bob King
- "Stronger by Degrees: The Role of Student Success Initiatives" by Aaron Thompson
- "What Matters to Student Success" by George Kuh
- "Seven Universal Principles of Student Success" by Joe Cuseo
- "Digging Deeper into High-Impact Educational Practices" by George Kuh
- "Closing the Achievement Gap: Equity as the Practice of Love and Liberation" by Tom deWit
- "Promoting Student Success: The Experience of Florida State University" by Larry Abele
- "Student Attrition: Root Causes and Systematic Solutions" by Joe Cuseo
- "Kentucky Delivery Network: Reaching Your Student Success Targets"