Students currently classified as an in-state residents currently enrolled at a Kentucky public institution:
- Request your registrar’s office send a letter that includes your residency classification
to your prospective school and upload a copy of your letter by completing some brief
information on the ACM/Contract Spaces application portal.
If you experience problems with the ACM portal, please contact us.
- You may be asked to provide a copy of your Kentucky Driver’s License, however this is optional.
Students currently not classified as in-state residents by a KY public institution, or in-state students not currently enrolled at a Kentucky public institution:
- Get copies of your most recent KY tax returns to show residency.
- If you are independent, you will need your own tax returns.
- If you are a dependent of your parents, you will need their tax return forms.
- Provide a copy of your Kentucky Driver’s License.
- Go to the ACM/Contract Spaces application portal to set up an account, complete the application and upload your documents. Make sure to save it to your computer before completing to prevent losing information. When submitting, also make sure to include copies of your tax returns and driver's license.
- Auburn University (veterinary medicine) in Auburn, AL
- Indiana University (optometry) in Bloomington, IN
- Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN
- Tuskegee University (veterinary medicine), in Tuskegee, AL
- University of Alabama-Birmingham (optometry) in Birmingham, AL
- University of Pikeville (optometry) in Pikeville, KY
Report issues or ask questions via our form or call the Council at 502-573-1555 (M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET).
Note: the Council is closed on most federal holidays.