No webinars are scheduled at this time.
Statewide Engineering Report Webinar: May 28, 1:30 p.m. ET
CPE and labor market analytics firm, EMSI, will review the findings of a recent engineering sector analysis for the state of Kentucky. The results showed a growing demand for Kentucky engineers and those in engineering-related fields, due to the job market and more competitive salaries.
Key areas for discussion included:
- Job growth projections
- Comparing the annual number of job openings and graduates
- Alumni migration analysis
- Recommendations for academic progress
2020 Progress Report Webinar: May 19, 1 p.m. ET
The Council on Postsecondary Education’s data and advanced analytics team looks at the progress made by Kentucky’s public and independent campuses between the academic years 2014-15 to 2018-19.
Key areas discussed
- Educational attainment
- Degree/credential production
- Progress of underprepared students
- Graduation rates, achievement gaps
- In-state college going rate
- Kentucky adults enrolled in college
- Net price at public four-year institutions